Residential & Commercial Skylights and Installations
Energy efficient residential skylights can beautify and increase the value of any home.
National Energy Code conformance and maximum fall protection are key features of our municipal products.
High efficiency retail daylighting systems save our customers millions in energy and increase sales.
“Get the job done” while saving 35% to 65% on electric lighting with our high performance industrial daylighting systems.
WHAT IS DAYLIGHTING?
Practice of using natural light to illuminate interior building spaces.
- Does not rely on electric lighting during the day
- Brings indirect natural light into a building
- Reduces the need for electric lighting
- Can create a more calm and productive environment
- Our eyes were designed to operate under natural, not electric artificial light
DID YOU KNOW?
- Students in classrooms with the Highest levels of daylight performed 7–18% higher on standardized tests.
- Increased Productivity
- Our bodies require a certain amount of exposure to natural light everyday to function properly and create the enzymes and proteins necessary to our health.
IMPORTANCE OF LIGHTING IN A BUILDING!
- The sun delivers on a clear day 10,000 FC to the earth ‘FOR FREE”
- A cloudy day can still deliver 4,000 to 5,000 FC
- In a shade of a tree there can be 700–800 FC of light